What do we need to be thinking about when it comes to COVID-19? How long will we have to go the social distance? Listen to this #SophieSix conversation for six questions, six answers, and six perspectives to consider as the coronavirus continues, all in less than six minutes.
In this episode, you will find answers to these six burning questions:
1. What is social distancing all about and is it really necessary?
2. Is anyone to blame for the coronavirus outbreak?
3. Is COVID-19 impacting more than just our physical health?
4. What about the people who can’t afford to quarantine?
5. What is the role of celebrities at a time like this?
6. Is there anything positive happening around the world right now?
As always, this is a conversation, so if you have an opinion or a perspective to add to the mix, send us a DM on Instagram @theconversationalist. If you want to dive deeper into the topic of COVID-19, we’ve got you covered! Make sure you follow along with us on social media to participate in all of the action and reach out to us if you want to get more involved by applying to become a Brand Ambassador or joining our Online Community!
Want to be featured on an upcoming episode of The Conversationalist podcast? Here’s what to do:
2. Rate our podcast and leave us a review on iTunes or on the Apple Podcasts app
3. DM us on Instagram to tell us when you've completed steps one and two and what username you used to subscribe and leave the review, and we'll give you the insider access on how to get featured!
We’ll be talking more about the coronavirus on our upcoming #Covid19Conversations with Dr. Leslie and Dr. Darien and we’ll see you next time for more questions and more answers with a brand new #SophieSix!