NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
It is the firm policy of The Conversationalist LLC (“Company”) to terminate the account of and block access to repeat copyright infringers, when appropriate. Company will, in appropriate circumstances, remove and/or restrict access to allegedly infringing material. Company will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”). Company processes copyright notices in the order they are received. Please note that submitting duplicate DMCA notifications may cause delayed processing.
If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on any The Conversationalist SM Product, please notify Company at the following address:
The Conversationalist LLC
2020 North Bramblewood
Wichita Kansas 67206
Phone: (316) 265-3311
Fax: (316) 681-4726
To the extent possible, please include the following elements in your notice.
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim have been infringed;
- A description of the material or content that you claim is infringing and where it is located on The Conversationalist SM Products;
- Information sufficient to permit Company to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material or content identified in your notice in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.